|Established in 1869, and located
at the Northeast corner of Biddle Avenue and Ford Avenue (Northline),
our mission is the restoration and preservation of
Wyandotte, Michigan's oldest surviving historic landmark, and one of the
oldest cemeteries in the Downriver region.
W.O.C.A. continues to work in the cemetery, and works with the Wyandotte Historical Society in the preservation efforts of the area. Future plans of W.O.C.A. include the possible acquisition of the cemetery.
W.O.C.A. is a non-profit 501c(3) and donations are deductable.
Special thanks to
Website designed and hosted by Frey Innovations, LLC.